Copyright 2019 © All rights Reserved by bredent GmbH & Co.KG
Status: 31st March 2019
Does immediate restoration work? What says the scientific literature?
- A current literature overview shows that almost 1.500 publications for immediate restoration of dental implans are available
- We did not find any with negative results
- Necessary is a sufficient primary stability for success full treatment
A study from the university of Belgrad shows, that with blueSKY there is sufficient primary stability for immediate restoration. No stability gap after 2 to 5 weeks could be detected, due to the fast osseointegration. With bone condensing the primary stability in soft bone could be increased.
Immediate restoration is possible for single tooth and full arch!
Control group: blueSKY
Test groups: whiteSKY with different surfaces
- Test A: Only sandblasted
- Test B: Laser treated
Healing time: 3 months
- Independent of material and surface treatment all immediate loaded implants showed significant 50% higher Bone Implant Contact (BIC)
- Immediate restoration leads to a better Osseointegration than the classical protocol